HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
1. If you wish to file a claim through us, we would be happy to resolve it as soon as possible.
You have two options:
2. We will contact you as soon as we receive the claim and provide you with the file number that you will be using throughout the process, or for any questions you may have.
3. In order to correctly process your claim, we need some informaiton and a few documents:
- Why are you filing a claim?
We would like to know your reasons for filing the claim, the specific incident, and solution expected.
- Who are you filing the claim against?
If the company is an adhered member of Confianza Online, simply indicating the company or corporate name. There is a search option in the online form, which will find the information for you. If the company is not adhered, you must provide us with some contact information.
If you are an individual consumer, you must provide us with the information marked as mandatory. If you are filing under a company name, you must indicate the company or corporate name, the company address, and if applicable the personal contact information of its representative.
- What documents and evidence can I provide?
You must provide us with a photocopy of your current ID (DNI, NIF, NIE or Passport) and a copy of the electronic transaction (for example, the order confirmation), plus all those you consider useful evidence for your claims.
If you have more questions, take a look at the Practical Guide for Consumers.