You can do so against all adhered entities that have voluntarily accepted to undergo self-regulation and our procedures. However, those entities that are not adhered are not obligated to accept our protocol, by which we attempt to initiate proceedings. If they reject our mediation, you may go directly to the authorities on consumer affairs, which we will explain to you.

Posted in: Practical Guide for Consumers Admin Confianza Online3. Who may I file a claim against?