Yes, it is possible if the entity is adhered. If not, and its headquarters is in Europe, we can send your claim to the European Consumer Centre so that they may process it. If its headquarters is not in Europe, we cannot help you.

Posted in: Practical Guide for Consumers Admin Confianza Online4. Is it possible to submit a complaint against an entity that does not have the Confianza Online seal?