- If the transaction occurred over the phone or in a physical store.
- If the advertising you wish to file against appears in the press, leaflets, or on television or the radio.
- If you are a company or freelancer and the transaction was made in to be included as part of your comercial, mercantile, economic, or accounting activity (in claims related to ecommerce).
- If you made your purchase over one year ago (less when dealing with the realization of the warranty).
- If you have already filed a claim for the same incidents before another competent athority (Court, Arbitration Jury, OMIC, Police, AEPD, SETSI, etc.).
- If your claim refers to a transaction made with an entity not adhered and established outside of Spain.
Posted in: Practical Guide for Consumers 6. When can you not help me?