We are always going to need:
- Copy of current ID (DNI, NIF, NIE or Passport)
- Mandatory contact information
- Information of the company you are filing against (if it is adhered and you are filling out the online form, you may choose the name from the corresponding field; if not, you must fill out all of the fields)
- Brief description of the incident and expected solution.
Any information you consider useful in resolving the claim (emails exchanged with the company, invoices, etc.), but always:
- Copy of the online transaction/purchase, like the order confirmation with the buyer’s details (if you are filing a claim for an online purchase)
- Copy of the advertising piece or commercial communication (if you are filing a claim for interactive advertising)
Posted in: Practical Guide for Consumers 9. What documents do I need?